steadyaku47

Thursday 15 March 2018

Laughter


Laughter. One liner.
"Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book." – Frankie Boyle
"I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" – Alexei Sayle
"I'm looking for the girl-next-door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her." – Lew Fitz
"I have two boys, five and six. We're no good at naming things in our house." – Ed Byrne
"I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine." – Olaf Falafel
"Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!'" – Alasdair Beckett-Daniel King
"A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event." – Angela Barnes
"As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer." – Adele Cliff
note : the image below has nothing to do with any of the one liners above...it just makes me smile....hope it does the same thing for you guys. Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment