steadyaku47

Thursday 11 January 2018

cakap cakap...selamat pagi


Selamat Pagi Malaysia...breakfast...Cup of Mango Infused Tea and in the other container ...sarsi with plenty of ice. Habit tells me I need that cup of tea to start my day and Summer tells me to have a cold cold drink close by. I have been awake since 6 this morning thinking about the audacity of Najib in preventing Tun Mahathir from visiting Anwar Ibrahim...yes it is a display of raw political power by that Idiot...but more telling... what is behind all that bravado? 
I sense fear...naked fear ...as to what his two nemesis - Mahathir and Anwar - will be able to concoct when they are together. Just the thought of that must have driven the Idiot to distraction...and of course the Flying Hippo must have given her instructions to the Minister and then informed the Idiot what she did!

Anyway...let us look on the positive side of all this. The momentum of the Pakatan Harapan Juggernaut is relentless. I cannot understate nor will I overstate the possibilities of what will happen at PRU 14. I still have my doubts if PAS will lose Kelantan but anything else is up for grabs....even Rosmah's pair of coconuts! 
Now the $64 questions.....who will do the grabbing?


No comments:

Post a Comment