steadyaku47

Saturday 18 November 2017

START THE LOVE....

”..We are considered equal. If you don’tlike this, you’re going to have to inform the rest of us why it is you believe you should be afforded a place of authority over the rest of us. Why do you think you are better than us? ”― Jamie, Futile Democracy

'' As a muslim, I believe in the eyes of Allah, we are not equal. Being a Muslim means that I am placed above you as a non-Muslim. To be confidence and proud of your religion is the essence of embracing it. Just because you have no confidence over your religion does not means that I have no confidence over mine. I am better than you because I believe in Allah. You simply do not believe in Him. Need another reason?'' ― Aliff Ashraff, Isma Activist and medical student, Alexandria University, Egypt
 MUSLIM



CHRISTIAN





No comments:

Post a Comment