steadyaku47

Saturday 4 November 2017

cakap cakap...Saturday early morning...blogging can wait!


steadyaku47 comment : Early this morning a friend sent me a video clip..but I did not see it until a few minutes ago because I was trying hard...very hard to try and finish a number of postings I have started this morning....but was unable to do so because I simply could not find the right words to express what was in my mind. And so to give my mind a rest and to take my mind of those postings I went through my whatsapp postings and saw the clip...and this was what I wrote to that friend of mine after watching the video clip :  

I have been awake since 5 this morning and it is now 7.21 am....and i have been working on my blog...not too successfully because while i have started a few articles..I am unable to finish them because i simply do not have the right frame of mind to do so...even if I do keep trying....until i saw that clip you sent me ....and I know exactly what i want to do this morning .....spend more time with my wife. Blogging can wait....tqs




No comments:

Post a Comment