steadyaku47

Monday 9 October 2017

Chelliah "I am considered one of the high soaring eagles in the Migration advisory profession in Australia"


High Soaring Eagle my Foot. Looks more like a Dodo to me!


 A few minutes ago I got a call from a friend drawing my attention to the following exchanges on my FB page. It involves an Australian migration agent doing business in Malaysia named R. K Chelliah. 



7 in total. How fresh were those then? Who were they?

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply ·  Yesterday at 22:10 · Edited
Manage
Robert K Chelliah
Robert K Chelliah there were more deliberate ommissions than inclusions in the judicial determinations

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply ·  23 hrs
Manage
Chris Liew
Chris Liew Shankar, since the book is published, any chances of asking Riza and Jho Low from RedGranite to make a movie out of it. It will definitely Oscar materials.

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply · 
1
 ·  22 hrs
Manage
Shukri Abdullah
Shukri Abdullah najib n altantuya....they are stuck together forever

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply ·  1 hr
Manage
Robert K Chelliah
Robert K Chelliah i have recorded orginal cobverstations with sirul and fake dato ganesan....which i will release😎 under oath for the father in his civil suit against his daughers murder

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply ·  1 hr
Manage
E.S. Shankar
E.S. Shankar When is this civil suit ever going to be heard?

LikeShow More Reactions
 · Reply ·  1 hr
Manage
Hussein Abdul Hamid


Chelliah has been referring to me (steadyaku47) as "that Melbourne blogger trying to make money from Sirul" who is now being detained in Villawood. Dey thambi ....sticks and stones may break my bones but talk don't bother me. 

This Chelliah feller has also been going on about a fake dato butler. 

This fake dato that Chelliah has been writing about these few weeks just called me and told me that what Chelliah did (recording original conversations he had with Sirul and the fake dato) is illegal in Australia. Chelliah is an Australian citizen and the above comment by Chelliah says " I have recorded orginal cobverstations with sirul and fake dato ganesan....which i will release😎 under oath for the father in his civil suit against his daughers murder". 

Aiyah die lah!

Saya steady aja.... 



And this just received from that "fake dato"...

"

1 comment: