steadyaku47

Thursday 14 September 2017

cakap cakap...selamat pagi sahabat ku di sana....

I am at an age (three scores and a decade this October) when the morning can only begin well after I sit down in my recliner chair in my living room delicately sipping a hot Vanilla infused Short Black with a spoonful of sugar to mask its bitterness. It will take me about five sips to finish the short black....six if I need a bit more time to collect my thoughts before I start blogging.



I am at an age where, if my flow of thoughts cannot flow to allow me to write as I am accustom to writing, I do not attempt to reboot or collect my thoughts in order to try and write some more. No...I do not! I take that moment of "coitus interruptus" as an excuse to go and make myself another shot of Short Black...or if I am feeling a bit famished, perhaps some comfort "finger licking buffalo chicken wings in spicy sauce" food to tide me until lunchtime.

I am at any age where I do not suffer fools (and there are many around!) gladly. I do not allow those who vex me to enter even the peripherals of my time and space. I do not take to doing anything I cannot finish before my short attention span is exhausted and I certainly will not and do not allow anything that stir within me, any sensibilities having to do with want, greed or avarice to trouble me. 

In short I am comfortable with whatever is my life today. What about you?  



No comments:

Post a Comment