steadyaku47

Sunday 6 August 2017

cakap cakap : Which one...world peace, carbon emission or sweet and sour fish?



Sometimes I do get dishearten thinking if what I do on this blog does make any difference to the situation in K Hell...and as it happened a few months ago....I just dry up and find it difficult to do any work on my blog....so much so that I stop blogging for a few weeks. And then someone sends me this clip and tells me to spend a few minutes of my time watching it so that I will get some answers as to why I, and many others, must keep blogging. 



And then there are those guys who have nothing better to do then to post comments to hantam me every time I post anything on this blog. Just think of it...the poor guy waits for every posting of this blog and he has to think of something adverse to say about that post ..and that is his work! It has to be a "HE"...girls are too sensible to want to do these kind of things. This blog must be the centre of his universe! Even I have to get away from steadyaku47 every once in a while...but I bet he must keep one eye close and one eye shut even when he is asleep just in case I post anything in steadyaku47 ...because if he does not hantam me, his periok nasi will be affected. I mention this to my son this afternoon and he gave me that look that said "I do not read everything you write...why should any one else do so?" Anyway just so this guy knows...if you count the number of postings I have been doing since I notice your comment...you will see that I have "up" my work load....so thanks for making me work harder.

So that video on top and guys who hantam me, gives me the "oomph" to blog today more than I blog yesterday. And you can bet your last dollar that I will be up bright and early esok to write some more.

Just an aside...I was thinking a few minutes ago what would be the last words of some people in the last conscious moments of their time left on earth.... before they kick the bucket. This is what I think they will say.....

Najib Razak : ....1MDB, 1MDB, 1MDB....1MDB....1MDB...Port Dickson....Port Dickson...

Rosmah Mansor : Today is Friday.......bury me with the red Hermes!


Zahid Hamidi: So close...I could have been prime minister if I had left that mamak kutty alone

Hishamuddin Hussein : I should have used the Keris on Najib....

IGP (the tweet) Khalid : That Bangla really look like me.....


  

    







Razak Baginda : I should have given her the money....I should have given her the money....

Okay guys the weekend is almost over. It is now almost 7 pm and I am getting bloody hungry. I am going to try and spend what is left of weekend constructively and positively.It is either work for world peace, write and article about carbon emission and what it is doing to the air we breath...or cook some sweet and sour fish for dinner....so how? Which one? 



No comments:

Post a Comment