steadyaku47

Tuesday 10 January 2017

cakap cakap...blogging.

Sometimes operating/working/running/ (delete whatever you think is appropriate) a blog gets into your head space and starts to do things to your mind....like making you think that you must come up with all those serious and learned ideas and thoughts to put in your blog so that people will think that you are ...well..... "learned and thoughtful".

And I will be the first to admit that this "blogging thingy" is at times a "syiok sendiri" activity that does my ego a lot of good....but all this comes to a grinding halt when you come across these kind of articles on the Internet:

How to get 150,000 people to read your blog in 1 week

www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/getting-traffic-for-your-blog/


May 20, 2009 - Use the Remarkable Content Strategy to Get Traffic to your Blog. You've seen ..... How to get a masive income, like $250 dollars per day click here ▷ http:// www.winthrillsnetwork.com/ppc.php?id= ... Nothing is more important than personal initiative and direction. ..... I mean, I need a backlink for SEO?

What it means is simply this....there is a formula for anyone to increase those clicks on your blogs.....so do not think too much of yourself if you do get that 150,000 clicks a week! P.S. I cannot help myself here...but I do get over 200,000 clicks a week....(again syiok sendiri).... the devil made me say that! Hush my mouth!

Sometimes I do make that effort to write something "learned and thoughtful" but most times aku hantam aja! Whatever is in my head....I write.

And this morning I woke up with all those songs in my head...and so I put those songs onto my blog for I can assure you that this blog is me...nothing but me!

Just wanted to share that with you guys...and Selmat Pagi.

P.S.....I am glad I came across that "Let us Blame the Chinese for this..."...at least we Malays finally got something that we can REALLY blame the Chinese for!

And one last thought...my two nephews telling us what life is really about! Life is too short to be serious....Let's Eat!





No comments:

Post a Comment