steadyaku47

Friday 19 August 2016

Macham macham...sekarang nak paste "link" pon tak boleh!



You can't post this because it has a blocked link

  • The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

    steadyaku-steadyaku-husseinhamid.blogspot.com

    Please remove this link to continue.
  • If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.
 
 
steadyaku47 comment : The above "notice" is the latest "interference" on my blog after my "twitter " account was intermittently blocked recently. 
 
What happens now is this : If I want to paste a link to an article I have on my blog to someone's else FB or anywhere else, the above message comes on! Can anyone tell me why all this is happening...and if you can explain it...please remember that I am "computer challenged" ....just explain in plain English please.
 
LAWAN MESTI LAWAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment