steadyaku47

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim : “Two men looked out from prison bars, One saw the mud, the other saw stars.”



steadyaku47 comment : My friend...your plight pulls at my heartstrings. I asked myself what more will Azizah and your children can and have to endure and I only know that they will have to endure what they must until we are rid of these ...these....Umno rubbish and filth that pollutes the Malays, Islam, all Malaysian and our Nation too. I know you are strong but we too must be strong for the next general election is a scant two years away.....for surely ini kali kita mesti menang!   



Anwar Ibrahim : Opposition Will Emerge United and Stronger.


Posted on Tuesday, 23 June, 2015
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim conveyed the following message through his lawyers today:

“Let me begin by wishing all a blessed Ramadhan.

I recognize that in spite of recent events, the purpose and strength of the Opposition in the continuing struggle to save Malaysia from BN’s poor governance and authoritarianism, endures.

We are now working to forge a stronger and enduring partnership, to better serve the rakyat.
Meanwhile the rakyat can take heart, that despite all, there is a functioning and robust Opposition at both State and Parliamentary levels.

It is not unusual that these stresses and strains happen in an open and democratic political coalition such as PR; it is nothing that we cannot resolve and overcome.

I have no doubt that the Opposition, reorganised with new forces including NGOs, will emerge united and stronger from these troubles.

From behind these iron bars, I urge you, my colleagues in the Opposition and my fellow Malaysians, to press on with this great struggle until victory is achieved, and the nation saved.

I assure you, that I will never give up this struggle as long as there remains breath in this body.”

Anwar Ibrahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment