steadyaku47

Monday 10 November 2014

cakap cakap....Hermes and me.

Every time I take the tram to the city it goes through Collin's Street. At the Paris End of Collin's Street is Hermes....and every time I pass that way it reminds me of someone's wife....you know lah who I mean. ...but no impure thoughts passes through my mind. 

I swear to you that is the honest truth and nothing but the truth. ...after all she is somebody's wife! 

And to day as I was going through the ads in Gumtree (an online buy and sell site similiar to eBay) I came across the ad below....and again my thoughts went sailing through the thousand of kilometers that seperates Australia and Malaysian and my thoughts home in on to you know who again....aiyah banyak susah lah ini macham. So how to cure?    




Authentic Hermes Belt.

$600.00 Negotiable
Melbourne VIC


Date Listed:
 
10/11/2014
Last Edited:
 
10/11/2014
Condition:
 
Used
Authentic Hermes belt for sale.
No timewasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment