steadyaku47

Monday 24 October 2011

The things which I have seen I now can see no more.



Turn wheresoe'er I may,
By night or day,
The things which I have seen I now can see no more.

Where is it now, the glory and the dream?
What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;


Those are lines from William Wordsworth ODE to INTIMATIONS OF IMMORTALITY.

Those are the thoughts that passed through my mind this morning as I read what DA sent me. She talked to me about a Malaysia that I did not know….not the Malaysia that I left just three years ago but a Malaysia where its people no longer feel safe and secure because all around them crime and the pursuit of money casts a dark shadow over all things Malaysian.

All the small hotels once run by the Chinese has been taken over by Pakistians.  Africans are turning universities like Lim Kok Wing into drug centre and prostitute den.  Arabs are now paying pimps to supply young children as young as 6, boys and girls and then killed off.  Iranians are using our girls as mule to carry drug to other countries.

Crime has gone up because of the influx of foreigners from Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Arab and Bangladesh

The police are clueless what to do”

And over all this Najib is now Prime Minister? Oh dear God you are surely testing us to our limits by sending Barisan Nasional, UMNO and this Najib among us!

All I can say for now is this. I will not cry for what Malaysia has now become because we, the people, chose BN and  UMNO and in so doing we now have Najib as our Prime Minister. Let us see what we can do come the 13th general election. We start NOW! We must become ONE!    

1 comment:

  1. The urban people know all this, but what about those who are in dire need of a sari, 50rm for food on the talavble? They are willing to mark a X any place so long as they are given such pathetic things.

    ReplyDelete