steadyaku47

Sunday 23 October 2011



LGE - How Can Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin Be So Cruel

How Can Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin Be So Cruel As To Continue To Repeat The Lies By UMNO Blogs Against My 16 Year Old Son 

Published on October 23, 2011

How Can Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin Be So Cruel As To Continue To Repeat The Lies By UMNO Blogs Against My 16 Year Old Son And Question Whether My Son Is Innocent Of Lies Of Sexual Misconduct When The Lady “Victim” Had Asserted That She Had Not Even Met Me Or My Son And The Penang Education Director Had Declared The Allegations Were Not True.

steadyaku47 comment:

Guan Eng I think this issue has been milked for all that it is worth. It is now time to move on to other  issues. We are agreed that Muhyiddin, KJ and all those involved in this farce are cruel, stupid, uncaring....any other adjectives that you might care to use...but let us now move on. Gutter politics are only effective if we give it our two cents worth of attention. I think this matter has had more then five cents worth....so be done with it. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment