steadyaku47

Sunday 11 September 2011

Joke lagi!

with thanks to KB.











NAJIB walks into Malayan Banking to cash a cheque.

As he approaches the cashier he says "Good morning , could you please cash this cheque for me"?
Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?


Najib: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to.I am Najib, Prime Minister of Malaysia !!!!"


Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations, monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc .... I must insist on seeing ID"


Najib: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am"


Cashier: "I am sorry Sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."


Najib: "I am urging you please to cash this cheque. "


Cashier: "Look Sir, this is what we can do: 
One day Siti Nurhaliza came into the bank without ID. To prove she was Siti Nurhaliza she sang a Celine Dion song and we knew who she was and  cashed her cheque.


Another time, Lee Chong Wei came in without ID. He pulled out his badminton racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the shuttle cork landed in my cup. With that spectacular shot we cashed his cheque.


So, Mr. Prime minister, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the Prime minister of Malaysia?"


Najib stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, there is nothing that comes to my mind.I don't have a clue.I can't think of a single thing."


Cashier:Will that be large or small bills, Mr. Prime Minister?

1 comment:

  1. Correction: Will that be large or small bills, MRS. Prime Minister?

    ReplyDelete