steadyaku47

Sunday 1 November 2009

Peter - Hacking



Full View
Re: URGENT: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY
From:
Peter  
View Card
To:
Hussein Hamid 

Hussein,

Sorry if you are the genuine Hussein Hamid. Can you think of a way I can verify that you are Hussein of Steadyaku?

If the password for your Blogger account and email are different, perhaps you can respond to me in the comment section of your blog while signed into Blogger account. The way I can verify that it is the genuine Hussein is when you comment with your Blogger account and you have a Profile picture, your profile picture should appear with your comment if your settings have enabled that.

Apologies for not reading that probably scam mail thoroughly.

Peter



Peter - just to confirm that i have changed my Password for my email  and my blog. Tqs.




steadyaku47 comment: Friends someone is trying to hack into my blog and email - Peter is helping me to work this out - so just bear with me.

6 comments:

  1. Bro

    Looks like you are on someone's radar and crosshair has been trained in your direction.

    Golden Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Pak, those 4th Floor Boys are equipping themselves with gadgets to their teeth since najib took office and Najib is all approving. Very soon they will turn that floor like a mini CIA. Why not technologies are abundance and cheap to them, afterall not their money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...sudah famous sikalang ah,
    tahniah !

    ReplyDelete
  4. nung boh ti nung...queh boh ti queh?...betul tak? Kalau salah spelling please correct ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hh, u know hailam dialect too?
    hmm from eating too much hailam mee, i guess. :)

    cheers and steady always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, hainum pula : olang bukan macam olang & hantu bukan macam hantu
    ...hehehe, talking to me ?

    ReplyDelete