steadyaku47

Sunday 1 November 2009

cakap cakap...the Goons are here !

Re: Re: Donation
Sun, 1 November, 2009 9:49:59 AM
From:
"noreply@boxbe.com"   
Add to Contacts
To:Hussein Hamid 
 
Re: Re: Donation.eml (2KB)

Hi Friends ...Just sharing this with you. This is one of the ways these goons are trying to give me a hard time They send me the above e mail and when I go to open the email my virus filter will tell me "Virus Detected" - been happening almost everyday now!

Also have not been getting some emails send to me and e mails sent by me have not been received by some of our friends. So bear with me if if seems that I am ignoring your emails. 

MERDEKA!


5 comments:

  1. Bro

    Have problem accessing for past few days unlike earlier on when can get in very fast. Now it take ages and to overcome the slack I normally jump Zorro's sidebar link.

    Kena sabo lagi kah?

    Golden Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed! I too having same prob as you Anthonymus I guess others too, thinking it's the normal heavy traffic glitch, but been too long on-going.

    And Pak, be careful with that Peter, don't trust him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FMZam...I will be careful...my password is staying in my head..and will need to keep changing it to stay safe...at least i am making them work even on a Sunday!! Hoooray !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tahniah when u getting famous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder !!! I've accidentally posted three same comments at one time due to slow response. Anyway, I've deleted the duplicate posts. I thought it was my streamyx. It was on your side too.

    Kah, kah, kah ... you getting famous as day goes by.

    ReplyDelete