steadyaku47

Tuesday 22 September 2009

There are things more important in life then Golf….though I know my friend YB KB will strenuously argue his side of the story on this claim of mine….but methinks his involvement in the coming by-election in Bagan Pinang will preclude that possibility. So I am going to say that again without fear of contradiction. There are things more important then Golf in life!

Mine is earning a living while I do steadyaku47 – a labour of love. If there are any of you out there that would like to advertise any events, sell any thing in Malaysia or simply promote an event  - then let us discuss how we could this together through my blog  - a win win situation for us both. Write to me on my e mail husseinhamid@y7mail.com and we can discuss details. For those that have nothing to sell, promote or advertise please linger over the adverts that are on my blog – there just might be something of interest there somewhere. If there are any of you that still want to sell something, announce an event or promote a cause and do not have the budget to talk ‘business’ with me – then ask me to do what you want me to do but ask nicely…we might just be able to work out something.

To any of you that have a deserving cause – ask and it will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment