steadyaku47

Sunday 16 August 2009

Cakap cakap..

This is a snippet from a letter I wrote some time back. Just because I am going back to  my oldies which have already been read by a few of my friend does not mean that I am running out of things to write...or that I am lazy. I just want my blog to be a reflection of my life, my thoughts and everything that is me. These last few days I have been going back to my old stuff and will continue to do so from time to time...

Every responsible and upright Rakyat of Malaysia must understand the need for us all to get involve in the process of making right what is wrong in our country. Why you ask? Well we need to care because an incompetent UMNO Prime Minister (and lets not forget the retired one too less HE complains of being left out of the process) can delay the progress of Democracy, Freedom and Justice in our beloved country for months or even years. A competent UMNO Prime Minister can delay it even longer !!!!! Because the things they like to do are either illegal, immoral, self serving….etc etc. History have told us that an UMNO Prime Minister will only behave wisely and responsibly once they have exhausted all alternatives…and at this point of time they HAVE NOT exhausted all their alternatives…they can still use plain hard cash, give out contracts, appoint that Zaki guy as CJ, the ISA etc etc 

No comments:

Post a Comment